Auto Stop COVID-19 Statement
Safety is our number one goal at Auto Stop for our customers and employees. To do our part and combat the spread of COVID-19 in our community, each of our locations will now disinfect and sanitize every vehicle that comes through our doors. Watch how we do it at Arlington and Falls Church!
- If you need your vehicle serviced but feel safer not coming to Auto Stop, we will come to your house or work to pick-up your car and drop it off, free of charge.
- Customers are welcome to use our night drop box at each location if you feel safer avoiding the customer lounge or if you need to drop your vehicle off after hours. (Note: If dropping during normal business hours, please call the office to let them know your keys are in the drop box.)
- Staff at each Auto Stop location will now disinfect and sanitize every vehicle that comes through our doors. Prior to and after service, staff will sanitize the steering wheel, gear shift, radio buttons, turn signals, handbrake, center console, and inner and outer door handles.
- Hand sanitizer stations are in the office entryways and we are tripling the daily cleaning schedule in our offices and customer lounges.
- Our employees are committed to staying home if they experience any symptoms of if they think they have been exposed to the virus.
- If you are a healthcare worker, please let us know so we can show our appreciation.
Give us a call if you have any questions, we are here to help! We have locations in Falls Church and Arlington.